Cities of Nations for Peace implements several programs
1° « STUDIES AND BUSINESS » A WORK STUDY PROGRAM
(BRIDGE FOR INSTRUCTION – TEACHING – TRAINING)
There is a program which relates to the different Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Agriculture, Small Businesses, and different Economic and Scholastic Establishments
This program enables young high school and junior high school students from the ninth grade to their last year in secondary education to become aware of the activities of the economic forces of the community. They can choose to follow a work-study program over a period of 4 years in the partner firms of the Observatoire International pour la non-Violence.
The participants of this program of work-study work in unison with the firms, the different Chambers of commerce and industry and the Teaching Staffs of the Schools and Educational Institutions involved as well as the Observatoire and the Cities of Nations for Peace CNFP.
2° THE YOUNG GENERATION OF THE CITIES FOR PEACE
This program concerns a group of Lycées and high schools.
ASPECTS OF THE ACTIVITIES PROGRAMS AND ALREADY COMPLETED PROJECTS of the Young Generation of the Cities of Peace Génération Jeunes des Communes des Paix : PROMOTION, EDUCATION AND PREVENTION
- The organization of forums in the lycées and junior high schools where the students of the graduating year receive a specific training on topics related to Prevention. They in turn instruct their younger schoolmates who then will become teachers to those who are even younger than they until the grade school level.
- This « from big to little » mode of instruction is carried out under our control and it is associated with the teaching staff and the Directors of the scholastic institutions who are our partners.
- The organization of exchanges between Lycées and junior high school students as well as other young people until the age of 25 with the Cities of France and other Cities abroad that have all signed the Charter of the Communes des Nations pour la Paix the Cities of Nations for Peace.
TO SET UP LINKS AMONG THE MAYORS, ALL THE CITIES
OF ALL THE COUNTRIES AT ANY MOMENT
1° THE JOURNAL OF THE of the Cities of Nations for Peace.
We open our columns to the mayors of the of the Cities of Nations for Peace.
- To the heads of businesses and firms that are our partners and to the Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Small Businesses, ordinary citizens and scholastic institutions.
- Our journal is addressed to the mayors of the Cities of Nations for Peace..
- Our journal is given out at those businesses which are our partners, the Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Small- business Chambers.
- The purpose of our journal is to publicize the role of the Communes, the activities and the events that are happening in the Communes and to facilitate the communication among the Mayors of France and other foreign countries but also to ease the links among the Businesses and the Institutions that have signed the Charter of the Cities of Nations for Peace.
- We invite you to ask questions, to speak about your community, its citizens and financial establishments, the projects that have been completed or are in the works, its Art, its Culture, its Tourist interest, even, its particular Cuisine. Send us your comments, your recommendations and your articles.
2° Our WEBSITE IS : http://www .communespourlapaix.org visit us for information, contacts, and background on the participating communes
Cities of Nations for Peace is not a project nor a concept
But a concrete entity already in existence. It has been operating for at least years. Numerous mayors of different nations have signed its charter “Les Communes des Nations pour la Paix
At the present moment, only our organization make for actions, activities, and events that are described in the charter of Les Communes des Nations pour la Paix
To be more specific, only until the advent of Les Communes des Nations pour la Paix programmed the gathering of Mayors, the Communities and Towns of all the world’s nations into a highly organized and performing structure whose functioning is assured by the participation of mayors of Communities.
Les Communes des Nations pour la Paix is thus a new actor on the scene and is at the service of world
Let us be aware that Peace is the most wondrous dream of our ages !
Why the City ?
The City is a sign, a moment in time, a project of gathering momentum to recreate Peace.
The City is an event that initiates and participates in life. It is the Promise, the Thought, the Gesture whole-heartedly acting and involved in the lives of its members as each Member interacts and takes charge of his fellow Member in different contexts, phases of existence, in different periods of Life and Death.
A new and specialized organization
Republican, secular in scope, its ideal is to bring about Peace.
A new and specialized actor on the international scene that prides itself on furthering the cause of solidarity and tolerance in an environment of decency and quality.
A new and specialized organization whose goals are the Prevention of Crime, the struggle against xenophobia and hatred of foreigners, racial discrimination, intolerance, harassment, injustice, cruelty, misery and poverty.
A new and Specialized organization providing a forum for the mayors of the Cities for Peace and a meeting ground where they can hear the grievances of the people they administer ; we also strive to aid them in the development and improvement of the City and the everyday living and interactions of the inhabitants. technical, economic, cultural, social , legal and environmental developments are also favored in our plan of action.
THE CITIES OF NATIONS FOR PEACE ?
A New HOPE – a new MOMENTUM
-It is a new hope and a new and different benefit as well as a new tradition of Peace bestowed upon the History of our world.
- A new dynamic union of men , women, Mayors in the direction of freedom and world peace.
- It is a convergence of tremendous energy of its followers in the service of Solidarity, Cooperation, Exchanges, for the Mayors, the Communes, the Citizens living in Respect and Dignity under an ideal of Justice and long-lasting fraternity.
- It represents a real and authentic Communication, Mutual Agreement, direct Consultation in an entente cordiale spirit which enables the participants to determine the nature of reciprocal needs, create and organize the means, the forms of fair sharing – each according to his need – in an atmosphere of cooperation and serenity.
- It is an organization that throws its full bodied forces into the common fight against misery, poverty, sickness, hatred of foreigners , racism, injustice violent acts and various forms of discrimination.
- It is an organization whose energy is also directed against the practice of violence on men, women, the aged, the weak, the disabled.
- It represents a new and powerful will to develop Education, Training, Security, Healthcare, Justice, Dignity, Respect to RECREATE PEACE.
- It represents a new and unique movement to free the Cities and the Mayors from the binds and diverse pressures and servitude of political parties, religious and sectarian factions, racial, ethnic and tribal considerations – in short all those major factors of violence.